So, I am spending my second day waiting for Verizon to fix my phone line. I have a cel phone. The phone line is for my computer....
I got the call yesterday, just before eight, checking to see if I would let them in some time before twelve. I then passed the afternoon calling Verizon to see if they could find out when their man might show. At six, I left for a meeting in prison. At seven twenty, Verizon called to say they were at my house.
Bastards.
This morning, I had some fun trying to locate an office that was open and could tell me if I would be visited by a repair man any time today. It was a fruitless waste of time. As I said to the last person I spoke to, we can put a man on the moon, yet we still can't locate the repair guy.
Wankers.
This entry was posted
on Saturday, February 28, 2009
at Saturday, February 28, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
5 comments
I've now done business with at least half a dozen if not more phone and cable companies and they seem to be ALL the same in this regard...
I guess they figure if they're all giving sh*&^y service there is not reason to compete with everyone else.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
I think all phone companies have in common that they don't have a clue what they're doing.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
We can't locate the repair guy because he's extinct. Or mythical. Hard to tell. Hope he shows up in spite of it, though.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
LMAO Why are 'service providers' universally like this? It's a profound question but I feel you have struck upon the final answer:
They're ruddy wankers! ;)
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Post a Comment
A Little Caution, Before You Read This Blog.
I live with a Mental Health Diagnoses of Bipolar II Disorder. I write honestly about subjects that you may find disturbing, may trigger compulsions, or stir up old feelings.
If you are feeling vulnerable, I urge you to contact the Hotlines and resources linked right below.
I am only a person on a journey, so whilst you may relate to my story, it is only a splinter in your tree of life. Make sure to respect yourself, because you are worthy.
Thank you, Dano.
If you are feeling vulnerable, I urge you to contact the Hotlines and resources linked right below.
I am only a person on a journey, so whilst you may relate to my story, it is only a splinter in your tree of life. Make sure to respect yourself, because you are worthy.
Thank you, Dano.
Resources:
Archives:
I have just found out that this widget only shows some of my earlier posts. I am working on a new system, which will take a few days, ahem, a couple of months(!) to create. So sorry!
Push My Buttons!
Technorati Tagger.
Friends Of Bill.
Followers Of My Blog.
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Where The Hell Is Matt? He's Making Our World Dance!
A Hoy Award.
Thanks to Stephany over at Soulful Sepulchre.
Brilliant Mental Health Blogs:
Riveting Reads, Eye Candy 'n' Fun.
The M/H Pros....
Newsworthy.
From OEDb:
Stumble It!